this is all we need💁
❶measure the size in between the two thumbtacks （note the posion of the thumbtaks in the pic！）and cut the silk Exactly the size .
❷thumbtack the silk on the fram and use the bottle to wet out the silk（it is the traditional process of the Chinese silk painting，in order to prevent the silk wrinkling during the painting）
❸make sure it completely wet like this
❺put a white paper under the silk（because the silk is transparent.
PS：I would suggest you Guys put your printed manuscript under the silk,if you don't have any experience useing ink brush.
first step pic😘
Next step pic
- ink brushs （3 or 4 is good）
- Painting silk
- Chinese Painting pigment and ink
- frame made of wood
- adhesive tape
- water squirt bottles
- Long ruler
- Manuscript Paper of the painting
- small china dishes（plastic is fine）
- Color Palette( if you don't have the dishes)
- two cups，big one and small one
- Absorbent Cloth
- paper cutter orscissors