First prime MDF shape with home made gesso. This seals the surface and gives an even flat base colour. Edge of shape was then gilded with gold acrylic paint. Shape covered with Graphic 45 papers.
Add 'Twelve Days' cut-a-part on the chest and 'Merry Christmas' to a card banner suspended between angels hands. Added bells, keys & heart charms. This creates additional interest and character.
Punched out leaf shapes from Graphic 45 'Twelve Days' 6x6 papers. Added roses, berry and fir cone pic to the base.
Metallic gold eyelash trim used for angelic hair. Roses and small leaves (to cover join in hair). Wings were gessoed, washed with gold paint and stamped with black permanent ink. Light use of glitter.
- 1.0 8x8 Twelve Days of Christmas Pad (Graphic 45)
- 1.0 6x6 Twelve Days of Christmas Pad (Graphic 45)
- 1.0 12x12 Twelve Days of Christmas Pad (Graphic 45)
- 1.0 12" MDF Angel (internet purchase)
- 1.0 Paper Roses (Hobbycraft)
- 1.0 Jingle Bells (Hobbycraft)
- 1.0 Christmas Pic, berries,fir cone,etc (Hobbycraft)
- 1.0 Gold acrylic paint (Artello)
- 1.0 Gold metallic eyelash trim (Craft shop)
- 1.0 Cream Gesso (home made)