Start with the wide end on the right and the narrow end on the left.
Then cross the wide end over the narrow end
Put the wide end back behind the narrow end ending on the right side.
Cross in front of the tie
Bring the wide end up through the loop created around your neck.
Pull the wide end of the tie through the loop
Take the wide end of the tie and insert into the loop at the front of the tie.
Slowly tighten the tie up to your neck and you have completed tying the tie!
- Start with the wide end of the tie on the right
- Cross the wide end over the narrow end
- Than put it back behind ending on the right side
- Cross in front of the tie to the left side
- Take the wide end, insert it into the loop infront
- Slowly tighten the tie up to your collar