Here are some suggestions on what to do:
1. Go to the mall, if your mom or dad doesn't want to drive you there, ask if you can take the city bus 🚌
2. What to buy at the mall: your going to need candy/chocolate and maybe some activity books 📚
3. Hit the movies! If your like me the mall is right beside the movie theater. So make sure that your parents are okay with you going, remember see an age appropriate movie 🎥
4. Head home: when you get home put the things you bought from the mall in your bedroom.
5. Spa time: have some nail polish on handy and maybe make or buy a face mask.
6. Dinner! Okay dinner can be tricky, before you decide on a food check if anyone has allergies. If no one is allergic to wheat, tomatoes or cheese a good go to is pizza.
7. Desert: get some ice cream, hot fudge, sprinkles and if no one is allergic peanuts. Get everyone to make their own sundaes. Then eat them up, or save them for later.
8. "Bed time" when you go to pretend to be asleep for a few minutes then start chatting, eating candy and sundaes.
9. Your done!
If you enjoyed this, please like it or start following me! Also maybe give me some suggestions on another guide to make.