1. Cyberbullying is something that can ruin lives, so let's stop it together.
2. Tell a parent! They're the ones who you can trust the most after all.
3. Tell your teacher! The person that is bullying you, might be in your school and your teacher might be able to find them.
4. Report them! Go on the website or app the person is bullying you on and report them or block them!
5. If it continues, tell the police. They'll track the person down and do what need to be done.
6. Think before you post! First of all, you might get bullied for the picture, second of all, someone you don't know might be following you and they might be able to track you down from that picture.
7. Remove any followers you don't know from social media, or ones that look strange.
8. Block the person on social media! They won't be able to message you or send you any pictures.
9. Never reply to the bully, just ignore it or do one of the previous steps.
10. And finally, believe in yourself and let's FIGHT CYBERBULLYING TOGETHER!
The creator of this guide has not included tools