1. Have all your nail polishes, designs and art ready. I placed mine down by brand.
2. I'm sorting my nail polishes out first. I chose for Summer some light and bright colours like pinks and oranges! I chose this clear nail polish because when I wear it, it smells like bananas to me!
3. For Autumn, I chose some dark colours like black, bronze, red and dark green. If you have a brown I would add that too. I also chose to not put a clear in there because I only have 3 clears.
4. For Winter, I chose some darkish colours like dark blue, dark purple, dark pink and a clear.
5. For Spring, I chose some light colours like white, yellow, light green, light blue and clear. If I had a light purple I would put it in there, but I only have a glitter type.
6. Have all your nail designs ready.
7. For Summer I chose a butterfly pattern from Sally Hansen's Salon effects. It is called Fly with me! Number 330!
8. For Autumn, I chose a design that reminds me of a dark and cold place! It is from Sally Hansen's Salon effects! It is called I love Lacey! Number 480!
9. For Winter, I chose a design that reminds me of sitting near the fire place on a Winter's day, drinking hot chocolate! It's from Sally Hansen's Salon effects! It's called Cross my heart!
10. For Spring, I chose a design that reminds me of Spring because of all the flowers and the fact it's called Spring fever! Number 520
11. Gather all your nail art together.
12. For Summer, I chose a sporty, fun type of nail art!
13. For Autumn, I chose a walk-your-pet and flower type of nail art!
14. For Winter, I chose a nail art design that just really reminded me of Winter!
15. For Spring, I chose a flowery type of nail art design!
16. Then the last step is to place all of your nail polish, designs and art into a box for each season!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! P.S. The seasons in this guide were based on Australian.
- All the nail polish you have
- 4 boxes
- All the nail designs you have
- All the nail art you have