1. In a sauce pan ad the butter, water and salt over medium heat and bring the mixture into a boil.
2. As soon as the mixture has boiled, reduce the heat to medium low and add in the flour, and mix thoroughly until it forms into a dough.
3. Then, let the mixture cool and crack the eggs in one at a time, being sure to mix each egg thoroughly before adding the next.
4. Once the dough has been mixed well, scoop it in a piping bag.
5. Then take your pan and grease it with butter.
6. Cut a 2.5cm hole at the tip of the piping bag, then pipe the dough on the tray into 2-3 inch logs. Smooth out any peaks with a wet finger and egg wash them.
7. Take your trays and put it in a oven for 10 minutes at 425°F, then without opening the oven reduce the heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
8. Take a piping bag and fill it with marshmallow fluff.
9. Remove the eclairs from the oven and using something sharp to poke a hole at the bottom or the side of the eclair and fill it with marshmallow fluff.
10. Then melt some chocolate in a bowl and dip the top side of the eclairs in it.
11. Add marshmallows for decoration and you could also add graham cracker crumbs to it, and your done!
- 250.0ml Water
- 1.0pch Sugar
- 1.0pch Salt
- 100.0g Butter
- 125.0g Strong flour
- 4.0part Eggs