1. Make sure dominant foot is 1-2 inches in front of non dominant foot.
2. Make sure feet are shoulder width apart.
3. Make sure legs are bent before you jump so you can jump high
4. Make sure you jump high enough to where you can make the shot and bring the ball with you
5. Make sure shooting/ dominant arm is at a 90 degree angle.
6. Put your non-dominant hand on the side of the basketball. Make sure you look at the basketball hoop the whole time.
7. Left: Make sure when after you shoot you have your guide hand still up and your middle finger “in” the basket. 8. Right: Flick your wrist at the end and hold it until the ball goes in our out.
- I Pad