Now, you may have exams coming up which, if not properly dealt with, can become an unwanted stress! So here are my tips to exam success! (But they may not work with everyone as we are all different!)
1. Little and often, this can be a useful strategy for remembering vocab for a language test, equations for science etc. You just make small notes, and visit them often - when you have free time!
2. A good, realistic timetable which you will stick to! There's no point in making a revision table if you won't use it! There are great websites where you can create your personal timetable online!
3. Equipment. Making sure you have the right stationary, notes and revision guides as you can not expect to get good results without the right stuff.
4. Sleep. Late night revision after you've watched your favourite television show may seem a good idea, but without a good amount of sleep, your brain won't function to it's best.
5. Eat well. Getting a good, mixed diet is great for keeping the body and brain healthy and working well.
They were some of the most effective tips I can recommend. Any requests or questions please comment! I wish you all good luck in your revision and I hope these helped!
- Various stationary items!