These are my favorite products.
Start with a clean face. Yes I have two blemishes and not pretty with no makeup
Apply a small amount of moisturizer all over
Apply highlighter Blend onto middle of forehead, tops of cheeks , between eyes and down nose.
Apply concealer to any blemishes.....
And the corner or eyes.
Rub foundation onto the makeup sponge
Apply small amount on to eyeshadow brush
This is a kit I use the concealer out of it and the eyeshadow
Concealer, base and contour shadow, eyeliner
Start with the base shadow
Then the contour shadow
This is MAC black pigment I use this go give my crease a little more depth. This pigment is very intense apply with an angled brush and only use a dash then tap off.
Draw in eyebrows evenly and longer
Then I take a large brush and make one sweep over the eye to blend a little more
Use a large kabuki brush
Eyeliner time. Dull pencil works best and a steady hand.
I use two mascaras to get lashes super long and thick. One has a fat brush and the othens more like a comb.
I use a lip stick and lip gloss
Lip stick on first
And then gloss
- Moisturizer (Amber Sun Flashback)
- Highlighter (Benefit Girl Meets Pearl)
- Foundation (Lancôme dual finish Matte Buff II)
- Concealer (benefit Boi-ing)
- Eye shadow primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Base Shadow (Benefit-Big beautiful eyes kit)
- Contour shadow-(Benefit-Big beautiful eyes kit)
- Crease shadow (MAC- black pigment)
- Bronzer-(Too Faced poolside Primping Sun Bunny)
- Eyebrow Pencil ( Cover girl midnight brown)
- Eyeliner (CoverGirl black brown)
- Mascara (Benefit badgal lash/Too Faced LashGasm)
- Lipstick (Estée Lauder beige)
- Lip Gloss (Benefit life on the a list)
- Various makeup brushes