Cyber bullying is horrible but there's ways to make it better by changing lots of different things.
1. Make all social media accounts a private account by going onto settings > privacy > private account. It may be different on other social media but it'll be easy to find.
2. You can always just block people if they are being horrible to you. You can just keep them out of your way to make things better for you.
3. On most websites or social media apps, there would usually be a 'Report Abuse' button in the corner of the screen. If not, look in settings and look for a red button.
4. Talk to friends, family, teachers or any other people who you trust a lot. They'll make you feel much better and will also probably sort it out. They would talk to the bully and their parents.
5. What people say on the internet probably isn't true. They might have their own problems and are insecure. Ignore their words as it is NOT true! If they carry on though, think about other options.
The creator of this guide has not included tools