Apply a base coat to protect your natural nail.
Using the green nail art brush/stripper, create a half circle just above the whites of your nail.
Fill the half circle in with the green polish. This may take two coats. This is the head of your alien.
Using the larger end of the dotting tool (or toothpick), make 3 green dots above the half circle, curving the last one out to one side. This is the antennae.
Using the large end of the dotting tool (or a toothpick) add three white dots to the alien's head, following the curve of the head. These will become the eyes.
Using the small end of the dotting tool (or toothpick) place smaller black dots on top of the white dots. These are the eyes.
Using either a black stripped or the small end of the dotting tool (or toothpick) add a smile to the alien's face.
Add a top cost to seal your design and add a beautiful shine.
I hope you enjoy this cute nail design! Good luck and happy painting!
- Base coat (Sally Hansen Double Duty)
- Green nail polish (Claire's Cosmetics)
- Green nail art paint (Kiss)
- White nail polish (Sally Hansen: #110 Hard to Get)
- Black nail polish (Sinful Colors: Black on Black)
- Dotting tool or toothpick
- Top coat (Sally Hansen: Double Duty)
University of Rhode Island