My parents are going to travelling around the Caribbean
Like most people they are stressed about packing 😓
In this guide I will give you some essentials on what to pack.
1. Medicine: even if you don't take medicine regularly, it's a good idea to pack something for diarrhea or sea sickness good medicine is: gravel, Tylenol and tums
2. Hair brush, toothpaste, toothbrush: everyone needs these things!
3. Sunscreen: you don't wanna get sunburnt!
4. Extra swimsuit: what if your swimsuit rips, or you lose it? You won't be able to swim unless you buy a new one.
5. Hair ties (girls or boys with long hair): pretty self explanatory
Well that is just some extra stuff, but pack a lot of other stuff.
I hope you enjoyed this Snapguide. Also comment on what kind of Snapguide you want me to do.
The creator of this guide has not included tools