Follow the packing list to layout your clothes. Think about outfits and clothes that are versatile. Shirts that go with a variety of pants or shorts.
Bathing suits - at least 2 so if one is wet you have a dry suit. I like a reversible top because it gives me more options.
Finally you'll need your toiletries. Sunblock, mosturizer, aloe, lipbalm, toothbrush and paste and other essentials. Remember with a carry on they must be under 3 ounces each.
You can never have too many shoes. This will be an active vacation so I need shoes for running, hiking, shoes to slip on from beach to hotel and of course shoes for dress up!
Puerto Plata here we come! We are ready for fun and warm weather!
- 2 bathing suits
- Beach cover up
- Sandels/flip flops
- Undergarments: strapless + sports bra, 5 underwear
- Shorts: 2 running, 2 dressy/casual
- Shirts: T, 3 running, 2 nice/dressy
- Light weight fancy outfit
- Light weight cotton pants
- Dressy outfit
- Socks: 2 pairs running
- Toiletries: toothbrush+paste
- Aloe, shampoo, conditioner, lipbalm
- Water bottle
- Currency converter if needed