How to multiply a decimal by a decimal?
1. You need to have your fraction. .136*.9
2. You have to line up the decimals. .136 .9
3. You have to move the decimal over like this: .136 to 136.
4. Then you have to move the next decimal in the number. It would look like this: .9 to 9.
5. Then you have to multiply the two numbers. Like this: 136*9= 1,224
6. Then you need to tot move the decimal back. In order to do this you have to an add how many times you moved It over. This is what it would look like: 3+1= 4
7. Then you move the decimal over four times. You will get: .1224
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO MULTIPLY DECIMALS BY DECIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Calculator ( optional)