Stamp Bloom Girl. Using a paintbrush, add masking fluid to areas that you want to remain white.
Apply Prima Watercolor Confections Tropical with Prima Watercolor Brushes to cover the entire surface.
Remove masking fluid according to directions on the package. Touch up any places that you want to add color or enhance.
Crop and attach your Bloom Girl to a frame. This frame was colored using the same color choices that were used on the watercolor picture. Embellish.
Add watercolor to the flowers and ribbons. Tip: I used clear gems and used an alcohol marker to color them purple. I also added the color to the flower center.
- Bloom Stamp Catrina 980290
- Bloom A4 Watercolor Pad 980269
- Watercolor Confections Tropicals 584269
- Prima Leaves 586676
- Prima Flowers 577735
- Nikko-Chicko 582074
- Pura-Adelita 581831
- Velvet Trinkets Zephyr 560010
- Sultan Gems Lavender 535032
- Other: Liquid Frisket, Wooden Frame,
- Seam Binding, Loose Gems