Mince red onion.
Chop watermelon into small cubes.
Chop cilantro and mint.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add lime juice.
Add hot sauce (more or less depending on if you like it mild or spicy.)
Add salt. Place in refrigerator for at least an hour for flavors to blend.
Place in a bowl surrounded by tortilla chips (Tostitos Scoops work best!). Serve and enjoy! :)
- 2.0c Seedless watermelon, diced
- 0.0 Cucumber, diced and seeded
- 2.0Tbsp Sweet red onion, finely minced
- 1.0Tbsp Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1.0Tbsp Fresh mint, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 0.0tsp Hot sauce
- 0.0tsp Salt
- Tortilla chips