Combine 1-1 1/2 cups rice with 2 cups water. Cook in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes on high setting.
Dice cucumber, avocado, and shred carrot if you did not buy it pre-shredded
Combine 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water
Place a sheet of seaweed onto a flat surface. When your rice has cooled, dip your hands into the water-vinegar mixture and smooth the rice over the seaweed sheet until you have a thin, but even layer.
Spread the avocado, cucumber, and carrot sparingly, leaving room on about a fourth of the roll. Roll vertically.
Slice sushi roll. Sprinkle sesame seeds over rolls.
- 1.0c Cooked sushi rice
- 1.0tsp Toasted nori seaweed
- 1.0tsp Unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1.0Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 2.0oz Thinly sliced cucumber
- 1.0oz Shredded carrot
- 1.0oz Thinly sliced avacado
- Soy sauce and pickled ginger sliced for serving