Add the garlic and onions and fry on a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
Add the mushroom and continue to fry on a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the red and green peppers and continue to fry for 3-4 minutes.
Add the green beans.
Add the courgettes (zucchini).
Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook on a medium to low heat, occasionally stirring for a few minutes.
Add the chopped tomatos.
Add the tin of baked beans and stir.
Add the kidney beans, making sure to rinse them beforehand. Stir. And continue to cook on a medium to low heat for a few more minutes.
Add the packet mix.
Mix in the packet mix.
Add water, as directed by the packet mix, In this case 150ml. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Cover with lid, and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with bread or rice. Enjoy!
- 1.0 Onion, diced.
- 3.0 Mushrooms, diced.
- 1/4 Green pepper, diced.
- 1/4 Red pepper, diced.
- 10.0 Green beans, chopped.
- 2.0 Cloves of garlic, crushed or chopped.
- 1/2 Courgette (zucchini) diced.
- 1.0 Small tin of baked beans.
- 1.0 Small tin of kidney beans.
- 1.0 Chilli con carne packet mix.
- 150.0ml Water (as directed by packet mix).
- 1.0 Small Tin of chopped tomatos.
- 1.0pch Salt and pepper.
- 1.0tsp Chilli powder (optional)