Add chickpeas to a bowl.
Gather your tomatoes. If you want your salad to be colorful, feel free to use a variety. Cut each tomato in half.
Add tomatoes to bowl.
Chop basil. Don't chop too small.
Add basil to bowl.
Stir well to mix.
Gather supplies for the dressing.
Pour red wine vinegar in separate bowl.
Add apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
Add a pinch of salt.
Pour sauce over tomatoes, basil, and chickpeas.
Stir well. Place in refrigerator to soak up all the flavors. Serve and enjoy!
- 1.0 Can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1.0pt Grape tomatoes, halved
- 20.0 Basil leaves, chopped
- 2.0tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2.0tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.0Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1.0Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 0.0Tbsp Honey
- Pinch of salt