Gather your supplies
Add .5 oz. lemon juice to your shaker
Add 1 oz. unfiltered apple cider
Add 3 dashes of cinnamon bitters
Lastly, add your ice to your shaker.
Shake until the shaker turns nice and frosty.
Double strain through a fine meshed sieve and pour into a chilled Old Fashioned glass with a large ice cube
To give the nose a hint of smoke, spray a really smoky Scotch on top, like Laphroaig 10 year single malt.
Freshly grate cinnamon stick on top
The drink hits with light smoke on the nose, with the drink giving way to sweet apple balanced perfectly with lemon and warming scotch.
Serve. Drink. Enjoy!
- 1.0oz Monkey Shoulder Scotch
- 1.0oz Unfiltered apple cider
- 1.0oz Jelínek Fernet
- 0.0oz Fresh lemon juice
- 0.0oz Muscavado syrup
- 1.0 Spray Laphroaig 10 yr. single malt Scotch
- 1.0 Dash freshly grated cinnamon
- 1.0 Cocktail shaker & strainer
- 1.0 Fine meshed sieve
- 1.0 Old Fashioned glass
- 1.0 Large ice cube
- 1.0c Regular ice
- 3.0 Dashes cinnamon bitters
San Francisco, CA