My sister Tina brought this to a party and folks went wild over it. She got the recipe from her friend Tania who always brings it to their parties. So easy to make too. Literally done in minutes!
Craisins (dried cranberries)!
Peas! Add just enough to taste. (NOTE: I usually HATE peas but in this recipe, love them!)
Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing! Just enough to wet the mixture.
Mix all the ingredients together. You're done! See?! I told you it was easy! AND delicious! Enjoy!
- 1.0 Bag of Coleslaw Cabbage & carrots)
- 0.0c Honey roasted peanuts
- 0.0c Craisins Dried Cranberries
- Handful Frozen or fresh peas
- Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing
Bay Area, California USA