Prepare cardstock for base box - 12'' х 12''. Fold it at 4'' and 8" on both sides. Cut the folded lines as it is shown on the picture.
make the cover for box. Prepare scrapbookpaper for cover 5,59'' х 5,59'' Fold it at 0,78'' on all sides. Cut the folded lines as it is shown on the picture.
I glued the cover
Let's decorate with papers! Prepare the details for our Box - cut out 8 details from paper sheets: 10 pc - 3,75'' 4 pc - 3,4''
I glue the paper
Prepare some die-cuts. I use CottageCutz Tea Time Doily (4x4) and CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics)
Glued the die-cuts as it is shown on the picture with help glue tape
Here is how I put the flower together. The flower has 3 pieces. I die cut them out with paper.
After the flowers are die cut and inked
I used my special tool to curl the edges to get the fibers lose.
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and will be happy to inspire you!
- CottageCutz Plumeria & Leaves (4x4)
- CottageCutz Tea Time Doily (4x4)
- CottageCutz Baby Girls Clothes (4x4)
- CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics)
- CottageCutz Expressions Best Wishes
- CottageCutz Gift Tag Topper
- Scrapbook paper
- glue UHU creativ and ZIG memory system