I stamped the background with the little toy mice, little fish and fish bones from the stamp set. And using the Misty made it easy.
I colored them with my Copics and realised that I hadn't used Copic Friendly paper. So it did not blend well and it was bleeding just a little bit. I had no time to do it over aging, but that's ok.
I first die-cutted the little cat and stamped it on the die-cut. I used a little bit of tape to keep the die-cut in place while I did the stamping. The Misty came out very handy again.
I colored the happy cat and the box with my Copic markers and had so much fun doing that.
The scene could use a bit more fun and I die-cutted and stamped a few balloons.
I colored the balloons in matching colors and highlighted them with a white gelly roll pen. I glittered them up with the Wink of Stella and ended up using only 3 of the balloons.
I made a little tag on the inside of the card so I could put some money behind it. The tag is attached to the card with 3D tape.
I have drawn a few strings on the balloons. Colored all the little eyes with a black Gelly Roll pen to let them pop. And added the grey banner. Love it!
My desk was a one big mess! But that's ok. Thanks for watching and I would like it if you leave a message on my blog. Big Hug, Antonia Speelman
- My Favorite Things I Knead You stamp and Die
- Lawn Fawn Admit One Stamp and Die
- Avery Elle Ellie stamp
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
- Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Creative Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink
- WOW! Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White and Black
- Neenah Ultra Smooth Solar White Card 216gsm
- Bazzill Grey Cardstock
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Mix Sequins
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen