Carefully cut the tofu into about 1-inch cubes.
Prepare sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and garlic.
Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. When oil is hot, add Chinese five spice powder and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add tofu and salt, then cook for 3-4 minutes or until tofu begins to brown. Remove from skillet.
Add the other 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add vegetables (and chili peppers, if desired), and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes until crispy.
Serve over your favorite grain (brown rice, quinoa, barley) and enjoy!
Site link: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/szechuan-tofu
- 3.0Tbsp soy sauce
- 2.0Tbsp rice vinegar
- 0.0c honey
- 1.0tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2.0 cloves garlic, minced
- 15.0 oz. extra-firm tofu
- 4.0tsp olive oil, divided
- 1.0Tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Chinese Five Spice Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1.0 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1.0 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1.0 large carrot, chopped
- 1.0 bunch green beans
- 2.0 fresh red chili peppers (optional)
- Rice, quinoa, or barley, for serving
San Francisco, CA