Cut the bigger tomatoes into slices about one and a have centimetre thick
You can halve the cherry tomatoes or leave them whole. Then sprinkle them all with a good dusting of sea salt.
Put them in a colander and leave them for 30 minutes. What's going to happen here is that the salt will draw the excess moisture out of the tomatoes, intensifying their flavour.
Don't worry about the salad being too salty, as a lot of the salt drips away.
105g calories. 10.2g of fat, 1.8g of sugar, 0.6g of protein, 2.1g of carbs 1.5g of Saturate
- 4 large handful of mixed tomatoes
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Good-quality red wine vinegar
- Half clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoon fresh horseradish,grated or Jared hot
- 1 small handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, sliced