Add garlic, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to the 80/20 ground beef/ground pork. Wearing gloves mix seasoning thoroughly into the meat.
Form patties by hand 1/4" thick to your desired diameter.
In the centre layer 4 jalapeño slices, provolone & blue cheese.
Layer mozzarella cheese on top.
Layer a patty on top.
Seal the edges in hand and form a stuffed patty. Press the centre down to make an indent. During cooking the burger will expand.
Grill patties 5 min on each side until internal temp reads min 145F. Let rest 10min. Dress in your favourite bun and enjoy!
- 3.0lb 80/20 Lean ground beef/ ground pork
- 4.0 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/3c Grated ginger
- 1/3c Curry powder
- 1.0Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1.0Tbsp Pepper
- 3.0Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2.0 Jalapeno peppers sliced thin
- 1/2c Provolone slices 1/2" thick
- 1/2c Mozzarella cheese 1/2" thick
- 1/2c Blue cheese crumbled
- 3.0Tbsp Cayenne pepper