Chop the cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, oil, and lime juice.
Wash and chop the lettuce
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
Drain and rinse the black beans
Cut open the avocado and remove the pit
Slice the avocado in a grid pattern.
Grate the pepper jack cheese
In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce, corn, beans, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese. Add the dressing, salt, and pepper and toss well.
Wash and put away the dishes.
Clean the kitchen
- 1/2c Freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4c Olive oil
- 2.0Tbsp Lime juice
- 4.0c Chopped romaine lettuce
- 2.0 Avocados, peeled and diced
- 2.0c Corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 2.0 15-ounce cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.0c Chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3/4c Grated pepper jack cheese
- 1.0tsp Salt
- pch Pepper