Heat oven to 350 degrees. Gather all ingredients.
Pour soup into a 2 cup bowl. Then stir in the onion powder, and the garlic powder.
Spray your oven proof dish with cooking spray. Next, pour the frozen corn into the dish and cook your chicken. Once it is done cooking, place the chicken in the dish with the corn.
Next take your soup and pour that into the dish. Then take your cheese and place on top of the soup and place it everywhere on the top.
After placing your cheese on top, carefully place your biscuits on top of the soup mixture. Then place in the oven and bake for 38-43 minutes. (Until biscuits are golden brown on the top.)
Once it is done baking and is golden brown, you can top with chives and sour cream!
- 10.0c Traditional southwestern-style chicken soup
- 1/4tsp onion powder
- 1/4tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2c Extra sweet frozen whole kernel corn
- 3.0c Diced cooked chicken
- Sliced monterey jack cheese
- 15.0Tbsp Roasted red bell peppers
- 10.0 Frozen southern styled biscuits
- Sour cream (Topping)
- Chives (Topping)