I have an all in one Pressure cooker that browns meat,is a slow cooker and steams.If you have a slow cooker only,you will need a deep frying pan to brown the meat prier to adding it to a slow cooker.
In a frying Pan or all-in-one slow cooker; Sauté red onions in olive oil till soft...
Add sausage links and brown, breaking up the sausage into small chunks...
(Optional) Drain the oil, I keep it in for added flavor.
Add the ground beef and brown, also breaking up into small pieces.
I added a pinch of Black Pepper....
Once completely browned transfer to slow cooker. If using an all-in-one, turn it off.
Add halved meatballs...
(Optional) I had some leftover shredded chicken that I also added...
Add stewed tomatoes... (I prefer one that has celery and peppers, just Hunt's for it)
Tomato sauce and stir...
Cover and set slow cooker on low for 6hrs...and wait!
When done, top with cheese, fresh jalapeño and green onions with a side of corn chips; ENJOY!!!
- 2.0Tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.0 Med. Red Onion, diced
- 5.0 Sausage links, out of casings (Choose your Fav)
- 1.0lb Lean Ground Beef (93% Lean)
- 10.0 Pre made Meatballs (Cut in half)
- 15.5oz Can of Chick Peas (drained)
- 15.5oz Can of Red Kidney Beans (with liquid)
- 15.5oz Can of Navy Beans (drained)
- 14.5oz Can of Stewed Tomatos
- 45.0oz Tomato Sauce
- 2.0 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1.0Tbsp Dried Parsley
- 2.0Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1.0Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1.0Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1.0tsp Fresh cracked Pepper
- 1.0tsp Salt
- Corn Chips
- Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- (Optional) Sliced Jalapeno
- (Optional) Sliced Green Onions