1. Mix 1/4 cup of maple syrup, 3/4 tsp of sugar, and a dash of cinnamon into a small bowl.
2. When that is all mixed up go ahead and add 1/2 cup of nuts. (I recommend NOT to use almonds).
3. Strain the mixture (over the sink) and leave them to dry on some parchment paper until they are hard.
4. And your done, enjoy them and thank-you for viewing this. Be sure to post in the comment section.
- 1/2 cup of your favorite organic nuts
- 1/4 cup of organic maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp of organic cane sugar
- Parchment paper