Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Taste for salt.
Cut tortillas into quarters.
Refer to the picture to fold a samosas properly. Use water as glue to hold the shape of the samosa when you fill it. Be sure to seal and pinch corners to avoid inflation when frying.
Heat 4 cups of oil for deep frying. When ready, drop a few samosas at a time. Remove from oil when golden brown and place on a paper towel covered plate.
Serve hot with your favorite chutney.
- 6.0 Potatoes (boiled, peeled, and mashed)
- 1.0Tbsp Coriander powder
- 1.0tsp Cumin
- 0.0tsp Salt
- 1.0tsp Lemon pepper
- 0.0tsp Paprika
- 0.0tsp Ginger & garlic paste
- 1.0tsp Cilantro paste
- 1.0 Small onion, finely diced
- 2.0 Stems of mint, finely chopped
- A stack of uncooked tortillas
- Oil to fry
- Water to seal