Gather Ingredients - Buttermilk, Pudding, Cool Whip, pineapple, mandarin oranges, Fudge stripe cookies
Drain juice from pineapple. (You will not need the juice. )
Drain juice from mandarin oranges. ( You will not need the juice. )
Put cool whip in large bowl.
Add dry vanilla pudding mix.
Add mandarin oranges.
Keep 5-8 cookies aside.
Crush remaining cookies in the bowl.
Transfer to serving bowl.
Make it look nice.
Add cookies as decoration. I should have kept out 3 more to cover the top.
Refrigerate overnight and serve. You will be amazed at how delicious this tastes!
- 1 can pineapple (crushed or chunk) drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 lg. or 2 small cool whips
- 1large vanilla pudding (or 2 small) dry mix
- 2.5 cups buttermilk
- 1pkg. Fudge striped cookies (crushed)