Wash the cucumber. I used a large one. You can also use 2 or 3 Persian cucumbers or Kirby cucumbers. Peel the skin off and remove seeds inside. Cut the cucumber into strips.
Place in a bowl.
Add all the ingredients. (See supplies tab)
Mix well. Refrigerate for 5-15 mins before serving.
Ready to eat!
P.S. this is the chili sauce I used. It is great with salad, noodles and stir-frys. You can also use chili oil or Sriracha sauce.
- 1.0lb Cucumber
- 1.0 Garlic glove, finely minced
- 1.0Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1.0Tbsp Vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
- 1.0tsp Sesame oil
- 1/4tsp Grounded white pepper
- 1/2Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1.0tsp Chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1.0tsp Sugar
New York, US