Mix your cooked ragu with your fresh bechamel sauce
Get a round pan for cakes and spread your butter
Get your breadcumbs and sprinkle inside
Meanwhile you have your fresh fettuccine cooking in hot boiling salted water and ready for the bechamel sauce
Make a layer of parmesan cheese
You could add some black pepper
Last layer must be of parmesan cheese...put in pre heated oven at 220 degrees celcius for 20 min...
Seems brown to me
Buon appetito from Fabio...
- 100.0g Ragu sauce (check how to make ragu)
- 200.0g Fresh fettuccine (check how to make pasta)
- 1/2l Bechamel sauce (check guide how to make bechamel)
- 1.0 Butter for pan
- 100.0g Bread crumbs with sage and rosemary (check guide)
- 1.0c Parmesan grated cheese