Slice cabbage into thin strips to total 3 cups. Add the oil, cabbage, Italian seasoning, and salt and sauté until it wilts.
Gather the rest of your ingredients. Drain the beans and the carrots.
Add everything in the pot and cook until heated through/boiling. Add extra salt and pepper to taste if desired. It takes about 10 minutes (at most) to prep and 15 to cook. Enjoy :)
- 1.0Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.0tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1.0tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3.0c Shredded Cabbage
- 1.0Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1.0 14.5oz can Sliced Carrots (Drained)
- 1.0 28oz can Diced Tomatoes (with juice)
- 2.0 15oz cans Cannellini Beans (drained)
- 1.0 32oz box Chicken Broth