Prepare all ingredients
Fill mug with fresh spinach leaves, add a couple of tablespoons of water. Cover the mug with a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. Drain the remaining liquid in the mug.
Chop up tomatoes. Use a knife in order to cut it in half.
Add egg to the spinach.
Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper, bacon, tomatoes, butter into the mug. Mix well with a fork.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes
Garnish with fresh herbs and the quiche is ready to be served.
- 1.0 Egg
- 1.0Tbsp Whole milk
- 1.0tsp Melted unsalted butter
- 1.0pch Salt
- 1.0pch Black Pepper
- 4.0 Small grape tomatoes (halved)
- 0.0c Torn pieces of fresh bread
- 1.0Tbsp Grated cheese (ex. cheddar cheese, mozzarella etc)
- 1.0tsp Chopped fresh herbs (Italian parsley, chives)
- 0.0c Fresh spinach
- 1.0 Sliced cooked bacon
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons