Heat Canola oil, Chop tortillas into 4s and fry them till golden brown, then drain them on a paper towel.
Cut the Onions
Cut Red Pepper
Heat olive oil, add flour, the slowly add milk, let simmer and stir till thick.
Add cheese slowly, then let simmer
Add Minced and sauteed Vegetables to the Cheese sauce and mix. The Sauce is now ready, enjoy!
- 1.0Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2.0Tbsp Flour
- 1.0c Milk
- 0.0tsp Ground Cumin
- 0.0tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 0.0tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2.0c Your Choice of Cheese
- 0.0 Medium Vidalia Onion, Sliced
- 1.0 Medium Red Pepper, Sliced
- 2.0 Green Onions, Chopped
- 0.0tsp Paprika
- 1.0 Package of Corn Tortillas
- 4.0c Canola Oil