Add all the dry ingredients.
Mix together all the dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredients.
Crack and beat eggs.
Pour the melted butter and the beaten eggs into the wet ingredients.
Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
Mix together the dry and wet ingredients.
Butter the inside of a 8x4x3-inch loaf pan with PAM.
Pour all of it in the buttered pan.
Cook for 45-60 minutes in oven.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes and then enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 cup of pumpkin purée
- 4 ounces of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest(optional)
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts( optional)