First off, wash your hands!!!! You don't want to potentially harm others with germs right?
Boil the eggs!!!
Then wash the potatoes before peeling
Peel the 3 large potatoes, cut them into small pieces, and add to the bowl.
Then, peel the 5 eggs and cut them into halves, halves again, and then into small pieces. Then add them to the bowl.
Next, get 2 stocks of celery, and cut them in half, half again, and then into small pieces and add them to the bowl.
Cut 1/2 of an onion into tiny pieces and add it to the bowl.
This is what it looks like in the bowl. Now off to make the dressing!~
Put 3/4 of a cup of light mayonnaise into a good sized bowl.
Next, put in 2 tablespoons of mustard.
Then put 1 1/2 tablespoons of white whine vinegar and mix.
Add salt and pepper to the bowl of ingredients. (however much you want.)
Then add the dressing to the bowl and mix.
Lastly, add 2 large tablespoons of sweet relish and mix.
Finally, refrigerate, and enjoy!
- 3.0 large russet potatoes (boiled and cut up)
- 5.0 hard boiled and chopped
- 1/2 small chopped red onion
- 3/4c light mayonnaise
- 2.0Tbsp sweet relish
- 1/2Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2.0Tbsp mustard
- salt (amount: whatever suits your taste)
- pepper (amount: whatever suites your taste)
- 2.0 stocks of celery chopped small