Gather and prep ingredients
Bring pineapple to a rolling boil.
Add lemon Jello powder, mix well, remove from heat.
Blend softened cream cheese with diced pimientos until well mixed. Add in chopped celery and chopped pecans and mix well.
Whip cream with mixer until frothy and thickened. You may want to add confectioner's sugar to sweeten, this would make final result more like a dessert.
In serving bowl, combine cream cheese mixture with pineapple, blend well, then fold in whipped cream. Sprinkle dried cranberries on top and place in refrigerator until set, approx. 2 hrs. Enjoy!
- Lemon Jello mix, 3 oz. box
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz. softened
- Whipping Cream, 1/2 pt.
- Diced pimientos, 1 jar drained
- Crushed pineapple, 1 20 oz. can, do not drain
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- Dried cranberries for garnish
Tar Heel State