1. Open the bottle of pancake mixture
2. Add 3/4 of a cup of water (add more if needed)
3. Vigorously shake the bottle for 1 to 2 minutes
4. Place a pan on the stove
5. Light up the stove and place the pan on top
Place the heat temperature on medium
7. Add 2 tablespoons of Canola Oil into the pan
8. Add in a 1/4 of a cup of the pancake mixture into the measuring cup as a good amount
9. Pour into the pan (you can be creative and make a cool shape!)
10. Wait for 1 to 2 minutes
11. When you see bubbles appearing it’s time to flip!
12. Flip with a spatula
13. Wait 1 to 2 minutes
14. Using a spatula place it onto a plate
If you add more water the thicker your pancakes will be, but if you add less you pancakes with be thinner!
I hope you enjoy making pancakes as a yummy breakfast!
- 1.0 Pancake Mixture Bottle
- 3/4 of Water
- 1.0 Measuring Cup
- 1.0 Banana
- 1.0 Maple Syrup Bottle
- 1.0 Spatula
- 1.0 Pan
- 2.0Tbsp Canola Oil