First, make your composition using some Prima blooms and embellishments. Use a piece of watercolor paper as your background.
Paint the cards with gesso. To demonstrate the magic of the Opal Magic paints, I painted the other one with black and other one with white gesso.
Then apply the paints. See how different the cards look and they are both done with same paints! On white surface the Opal Magic is a romantic, pearly shine and on top black it bursts into color!
Finish your cards with some additional details. Lace and crystals for the sweet look and Glass Beads and crystals for the metal look. Use a slightly bigger piece of patterned paper to mount the cards.
- 963668 – Art Alchemy Opal Magic Pink Blue
- 963644 – Art Alchemy Opal Magic Violet Green
- 963606 – Art Alchemy Opal Magic Blue Yellow
- 847739 – 8x8 Watercolor Paper Pad
- 961374 – Heavy Gesso White
- 961459 – Heavy Gesso Black
- 583262 – Norma (resin faces)
- 590024 – Flower Bundle White
- PE-067-41/1P – Light Grey 100 pcs
- 960391 – Mechanicals Bottle Caps
- 960346 – Mechanicals Washers 1
- 963323 – Melangé Art Pebbles
- 583026 – Trim Plumeria
- 961688 – Glass Beads Licorice
- 991579 – Sweet Peppermint SIIC
- 847784 – Rossibelle 12x12 Nostalgic