First of all I cut out a picture of myself. I made it pretty big. About 17 cm tall.
Then I cut out this old camera from Graphic45`s great Communique collection.
These old slide frames are so cool to use for the pictures. I made my pictures(for the frames) in size 2,5" x 2,5" (or 5x5cm)
On Graphic45`s Communique Tags I found this cute little film strip. I made 4 pictures on one 2,5" x 2,5" picture. So I got these small, sweet photos.
Take a look how cute it was with pictures in the little film strip :)
I used this pattern paper from Graphic45 as my background. And added gesso to the page. I covered the middle of the page, leaving around 2,5" on all sides clear of gesso.
When the gesso was dry, I found a stencil, and used Faber Castell`s Whipped Spackle over it.
This is how the pattern turned out. Here you can also see how big the layer of gesso was.
I used Gelatos from Faber Castell to color the pattern.
When I have added the gelatos, I use water on my fingers and drag the paint over the pattern.
Here you can see what it looks like when I am finish coloring. I used red, green and gold gelatos. When it was dry, I added some stamp motifs.
I found some cards from Graphic45 and a tag that I will use to "build" the background.
Here you can see how I have made some layers by using cards, tags and some pattern paper. I also made som gesso splats over the painted background.
I placed the small pictures in my hand, in front of my foot and next to me.
And this is the finished layout. Hope you liked it. Thanks for looking ... :)
- Communique collection - On the dot #4500061
- Communique collection - Photogenic #4500063
- Communique collection - Typography #4500065
- Communique collection - A fine Specimen #4500059
- Communique collection - Communique Tags #4500068
- Cling Stamp G45 Artisan Style 2
- Artisan Style Ephemera Cards
- Large Ivory Tag Album Staples #4500849
- Cardstock stickers - Artisan Style Collection
- White Gesso
- Faber Castell - Whipped Spackle
- Faber Castell - Gelatos