De- seed the peppers and roast with the nuts and pumpkin seeds in the combi.
Combine the rest of the ingredients (minus chicken stock) in a bowl.
Add roasted items to a sauce pot on the stove.
Add the remaining ingredients with the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
Place your sauce pot into the cook and hold.
Cook 300F (149C)- 3 hours- Hold 160F (71C) min. 2hrs or overnight.
Pull from cook and hold.
Puree in the blender until smooth.
Mole is ready to serve!
- 6.0c Chicken stock
- 225.0g Butter
- 150.0g sweet onion, diced
- 75.0g Peanuts, shelled
- 50.0g Dark chocolate
- 50.0g Tomato paste
- 4.0 Cinnamon sticks
- 20.0g Pumpkin seed
- 20.0g Garlic
- 17.0g Salt
- 15.0g Ancho chili, dried, seeds removed
- 15.0g Pasilla chili, dried, seeds removed
- 15.0g Mulato chili, dried, seeds removed
- 15.0g Guajillo chili, dried, seeds removed
- 15.0g Chipotle meco chili, dried, seeds removed
- 15.0g Chipotle morita chili, dried, seeds removed
- 10.0g Sesame seeds
- 5.0g Cumin
- 4.5g Fresh oregano
- 2.5g Caraway
- 2.5g Fresh thyme
- 1.8g Mace
- 0.5g Clove
Menomonee Falls, WI