Soften butter. About 15 seconds in microwave.
In a large bowl, add softened butter, cookie mix, and egg.
Add 1 cup semi-sweet chips.
Add 1 cup white chocolate chips.
Add 6 drops of green food coloring.
Add 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon mint extract.
Prep baking sheet(s).
Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
Cool cookies completely before scooping ice cream.
After cookies cool to touch, take two cookies and add 1 scoop of ice cream to one cookie on flat side.
Your mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich is complete. Feel free to try the recipe. :)
- 1 pouch Betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 6 drops of green food coloring
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate cips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Baking trays
- Large bowl
- Ice cream scooper