Brown sausage, onion, and chives for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Cut crescent dough on lightly floured surface into 24 pieces.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin pan. Then add the sausage mixture.
Combine eggs and cheese (all the cheese), and put 1 teaspoon over the sausage mixture.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until you can put a knife in it and the knife comes out clean.
let it cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 1/4lb bulk turkey sausage
- 1.0Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1.0Tbsp minced chives
- 1.0 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2.0 lightly beaten eggs
- 1.0c shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4c 4% cottage cheese
- 1/6c grated parmesan cheese