First take your orange terracotta and build a 29x29 square on flat ground.
Make a "skeleton" of a cube. The blocks go up 9 blocks high.
Fill in the wall
Opt. Dig down one block
Put down your carpet or blocks. Opt: make wooden plank walls to make in more homie
Add the ceiling
Add white concrete over the ceiling and the orange terracotta. This is the frosting
Add drips that look like the ones on the actual minecraft cake!
Make small and large squares on top
If you want a skylight, you can break the blocks under the glass so the sun will shine through
This is what it should look like
Add your doors
Light it up as you like!
All done! Hope you enjoyed!
- Minecraft on computer, phone, or tablet
- In game: orange terracotta
- In game: colored block of your choice. (For floor)
- In game: Opt. Wooden planks
- In game: red stained glass