There are many variations, and it is called by many names, for example, Dr. Christopher calls his a ‘plague formula’. Other names are “Mega-Death Sauce”, “Cyclone Cider” or "Fire Cider".
The bottom line: it is full of antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic foods and herbs that can ward off even the most virulent strains of cold, flu, pneumonia, etc.
Some say that with a Master Tonic and a little bit of raw-milk kefir, we would cure the world.
Blend each ingredient in the food processor, reserving the star anise. For a hotter, spicier blend, process into tiny shreds. For a mildly spicy blend, leave the pieces a bit larger or chop by hand.
Here are the jars partially filled with processed ingredients. If you would like to have more liquid in the finished product, fill the jar only about 1/2 to 2/3 full of blended ingredients.
If you would like to have more blended ingredients to eat on crackers or use as a marinade, etc., then fill the jar about 2/3 to 3/4 full of blended ingredients.
Add the whole Star Anise pod, and then top off with organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Use a plastic lid or place a piece of wax paper under the lid. The vinegar will corrode the metal lid.
Master Tonic is considered "Food" or "Kitchen" medicine. Use it every day for optimum health: 1) On a teaspoon as a liquid poured straight from the jar, 2) Eat the blended ingredients on a cracker,
3) As a marinade for meat or vegetables, 4) blended into scrambled eggs or tuna fish, 5) Freeze in ice-cube trays and toss one into soups, stews, chili or bone broth for an added kick.
Let this tightly closed, filled jar sit for 6 weeks. I keep at least one jar in the refrigerator throughout the year, not just during cold and flu season, and dip into it all year long as needed.
- 1.0part Garlic: antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral.
- 1.0part Onions: use white or the hottest available.
- 1.0part Horseradish root: clears sinuses.
- 1.0part Ginger: increases circulation to the extremities.
- 1.0part Hot peppers: Cayenne
- 1.0part Hot peppers: Habanero
- 1.0part Hot peppers: Jalapeno
- 1.0part Hot peppers: Serrano
- 1.0part Hot peppers: Poblano
- 1.0 Star Anise Pod
Schooleys Mt, Earth, Milky Way