Found this awesome full box of mango at little Indian for $5.99!
Whisk the mango juice, oil, lime juice. Optional such as coriander and clove powder.
Add onion, tomatoes, mango and cilantro and toss well. Mint is optional.
Taste the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
1 serving is about 140 calories, sprinkle with some crushed and it's so yummy!
Thanks for viewing my guide! ^_^ I hope you enjoy what I did! Please let me know if you try them or make something new out of it! Follow me here or FB to see my healthy living, art, food journey! :)
- 0.0 Mango juice (dressing)
- 2.0 Olive oil or flaxseed oil (dressing)
- 1.0Tbsp Lime or Lemon juice (dressing)
- Pinch of salt and black pepper (dressing)
- 0.0c Minced red onion
- 1.0c Baby tomatoes
- 1.0c Ripe mango chuck about 3 mango
- 1.0Tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro
- 3.0Tbsp Crushed nut
Los angeles, CA